I can't talk about this too much, because I'll go on a rant that will probably not end on a good note...
Are you there America ? It's me, Nic.
I can basically only say that being a military spouse is not the most comfortable position to be in right now. Not only will I hear some severe backlash when Obama flips on his military stance, as if the one he has right now is not scary enough, but I will also have to be more worried about my husband, our friends, our makeshift families, the next time they deploy to Iraq. ( and don't think for a minute that they wont, or that they'll be coming home any time soon) Because the next time, I will know without a doubt that the new president, the now democratic majority senate, and democtratic majority house, will send them there completely unprepared and unprotected, and more underfunded than ever. Great job America.
Yeah, it was an election that will go down in history. a time for change..I can see it now. Socialist Healthcare (which by the way- doesnt mean everyone gets proper care-it just means that everyone would be labled as either * economically safe to save* or *not*), economic depression, and to top it off, no moral obligations whatsoever. Can't wait.
But seriously,
I cried when CNN proposed Obama's win, and now I feel like throwing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment