Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stephen got new glasses :)

Stephen has new glasses that he has to wear now so he can see better:


He's really excited about being able to see now! He said nothing was blurry anymore.
(doesn't he look so cute with his new specs on and his favorite beatles shirt?)

Logan and Mackenzie now want glasses too, but so far, there is no need.

Logan: I want glasses
Stephen: well, Logan, I have to have them to see better. I got a snigmatism (LOL) just like Dad does.
Logan: It's not FAIR!! I'm the one who looks like DAD!

haha..


I've cooled off a little since the election, but, then again, I've not been thinking about it so much for the past few days. I've actually tried to limit my headline reading to just a few minutes a day.
As of now, I have been focusing my attention on the Caylee search, and praying for those searchers, and hoping that they will find something during this massive search to bring closure to the families of Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse, and closure to the many people across the country who have gotten wrapped up in these cases too. This needs to be finished so that justice can prevail...

I follow these cases on the ScaredMonkeys sites.
Its a site that is dedicated to missing persons and helping those families, and I'm truly glad to be a part of it. Today, as reports were coming in from the search, the scaredmonkeys family was busy calling all sorts of places in Orlando, getting food and water to the volunteers.

So, I hope everyone has had a good week, although these times are scary, with elections and crime, please remember that we know who holds the future..and that is the greatest safety that any of us can feel..knowing that we are in HIS hands.

No comments: