I didn't know this morning when I woke up, that today would be such a rainy depressing day, but it has turned out that way..
Everyday, after I get the kids off to school, I come back home and check emails, check out the news, forecast, etc.. usually until about 9:00 a.m. and then I go off to run errands with Tara. It's just our schedule.
This morning it was raining and cloudy, tornado watches, the whole works.
I was just checking scaredmonkeys, and was heartbroken by what I read.
You know I have been following the Caylee Anthony case, and this morning they found the skeletal remains of a small child, very close to the Anthony home.
This poor baby needs justice, and a proper burial, I know..but it is just so disturbing, so heartbreaking, that she was found in a garbage bag, bound with duct tape. How horrible..it's just so tragic.
The thought that brings peace to my heart, is a statement by someone at scaredmonkeys..
we can take hope in the fact that when her poor little body was discarded in the woods in that manner, her soul was with God. She was in Heaven, where there are no tears, and she will never be hurt again. Thank you God for taking the sting out of death. Thank you God that it is YOUR light we see when we enter heaven's gates, and thank you for wiping our tears.
I'm not in a very sarcastic, witty mood at the moment, but I'm feeling like it is times like these that I need to be holding my babies close and loving them, and thanking God for giving me such precious time with them.. so with that, I'm going to go spend some much needed time with my family.
I hope everyone can do the same.
1 comment:
I agree with all you wrote. I had a really hard time hearing about that this week, too. I don't think anyone can understand that feeling of true sympathy unless you are a parent. It does give some peace knowing she is now in Heaven. But, it is so hard to accept the brutality of it all.
Post a Comment