Saturday, March 14, 2009

TN visit

I've been told that I need to update my blogger, so here is a quick recap of our TN trip. I promise I will start blogging again this week!
We had an amazing week in Tennessee! I am so glad we got to spend a little more time with everyone than usual, but it is just never enough!!



Jumping on Sierra's trampoline at Granny's house!
Brian played with the kids outside, which allowed me to spend some time with Granny. I miss her so much, and I love being able to sit and talk with her. She truly is one of my best friends. I will always be a granny's girl. :)


Mackenzie taking a minute to pet the horses at Papaw's house. We had such a good visit with Papaw, grandma, and uncle Justin. I love going there, and Grandma's cooking is fabulous!! LOL.


shooting guns off of Poppee's porch ( only in Tennessee....LOL)

Group hug with Brian, Emilee, and Lillee!

The new twins. Richard and Juliette. We are so happy that Juliette is home from the hospital, and we KNOW angie is REALLY busy at this point. Praying for her and the babies always. Juliette was born with a hole in her valve..there is a technical term, but the name escapes me right now, but she is expected to have heart surgery in 3 to 6 months. As for now, she is home with twin brother, and is doing well. We are praying for her and believing God's promises for her life and health; afterall, He is the great physician.

the tiny bit of snow we got to see in Jamestown while visiting Steph and Daniel and the girls :)
I LOVED our visit with them. Sara told me she is my best friend, and she even cried for me. I'm on my way to being a favorite aunt!! LOL. and little Hannah Gwace ( as sara calls her) is getting so big. She's so laid back. She is just observing everything. I would love to know what is going on in her little noggin while she is taking everything in!

Logan,Drew, and Stephen

No comments: