Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updates...

First and foremost, I have to welcome a beautiful 7 lb 15 oz CAYLA BETH HULING to this world! My sister, Stephanie, delivered her third beautiful daughter yesterday in Cookeville. I wish I could have been there!! She is adorable, and Steph says that she is a total snuggler- which I LOVE!

Since my last post was about Stephen's birthday, and no, I still haven't uploaded pics from his luau or his rockband playing...I have to at least give some sort of update on how his birthday went.

9-9-09- his baptism.

When we arrived at church, a little early, I sent Stephen to the men's bathroom to change into his swimmie trunks, and I talked to some of the seniors in the sanctuary, etc, and I was introducing Brian's mom ( who came down for stephen's big day) to some of our church family.
Anyway..to make a long story short, I looked behind me and saw stephen...walking in the water...in the baptismal pool thing...
I ran to the women's bathroom, through the door, and up the stairs to the baptismal, and upon reaching the very top stair...peeked around...and saw stephen, SWIMMING across...underwater, fully kicking his legs...and I thought I would die.LOL.
I said, STEPHEN! GET OUT OF THERE!! in my angry whisper...as the congregation errupted in laughter...
he climbed out, and sat down by me, and asked me if I thought Pastor Chip would let him do some back goes or something like that after he dunked him...LOL

anyway, it was a precious service. just had to let everyone know how much fun he had swimming that day.LOL

Things in my life are changing...I have been wanting to be busy, get a job, etc, and so far, God hasn't made my pathway clear to me yet, but He will. Things happen for a reason, and I will wait. After all, that's all I can really do. I need to let go of things, gather my thoughts, and just move forward with life.

No comments: