He's able
He's able
I know He's able
I know my Lord is able to carry us through
He healed the broken hearted
He set the captives free
He made the lame to walk again
and He caused the blind to see
He's able
He's able
I know He's able
I know my Lord is able to carry us through
These few simple statements have carried me throughout my life. My mom taught all of us (my sisters,brother,and me) this when we were growing up. And time and time again, I have looked back at those times, filled with innocence, and envied the lack of responsibility to actually believe those words, that I had at that time.
Now more than ever, these words speak truth into my life, into my heart. I get discouraged, I get cranky, I get frustrated, I fall, I scream, I cry..and no matter what, in the deepest parts of my heart and soul, I know that He's ABLE. He will always be able. He doesnt have to try..He just IS.
Things are a little bit rough at the moment, but they could be worse. ( I secretly hate saying that. Partly because I feel like I am tempting fate, and partly because I want to be selfish and think that MY problems are of the uttmost importance..)
Anyway, it will all be okay, because I know He's Able, and He will carry me through. This definately is NOT the worst situation I have ever found myself in, and it will all be alright.
And maybe tomorrow, I will post some fall-ish pictures of the kids. (if I can get my computer to read the sd card from my camera!)
toodle-oooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment