Thursday, September 4, 2008

History...















Just a little history of our family:

Brian and I met in the fall of 1999.
It wasn't long after I decided to move from Roane Co. to Rhea Co., and we became instant friends...almost.lol.
Soon we discovered that we had a connection unlike any other, and decided that we would just be happy with eachother forever, and made a pretty bold move, and got married!
We had our first son the following September, Stephen Brian Green (9-9-00), and things haven't slowed down since! We had our second son, Michael Logan Green (10-13-01) and finally, our little girl, Mackenzie Kayla Green (3-24-03).
In may of 2003, we moved to Savannah,Ga to live while Brian is stationed in the ARMY at hunter army airfield, and have been here since. We LOVE it here. We miss our families back home, but have made this city a part of our lives. We are going on 9 years almost, and are more in love and closer now than the day we married. We've been through 2 long deployments, lots of times away from each other due to training (he is actually at jump school as i type, and is off to R.I.P. after that!), but we are determined to make the best of this military life that chose us!
I love the school the kids attend, and have made friends with teachers there, and the kids couldn't be happier.
We are pretty active in our church (the crossroad baptist) also, Brian is the chairmen of the men's ministry committee, we both serve on the outreach committee, I am on the praise team, and I teach the music portion of our wednesday night "music & missions" program for the kids. All the kids are in the children's choir, and we are looking forward to being a part of the Dicken's Village Christmas program that our church does every year. It's busy busy busy this fall!
I guess there is not much else to know about us. We are happy, love eachother, love the Lord, and are so thankful for all of our blessings. We are so grateful that God brought us together in a BIG way, and continue to recieve gifts of love everyday, in our children, and in Christ.










No comments: