The past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster of sorts, and I have not posted because I haven't had the words, simply put.
I want to say something profound, something meaningful, something serious..but I am at a loss really. I can see the light through this darkness, and I can feel God's presence, but He hasn't given me the words to type about this situation, so I will continue to post random things I suppose.
Everyone is getting ready fo easter. My sister Missy is coming to visit, and I am so excited about it. They will be able to go to church with us, and it's going to be a wonderful service. the choir has been practicing, and i've had the kids practicing non-stop for the past two weeks. They are going to sing a precious little hosannah song. i still have to get all three of my kids easter shoes, but i will take care of that this weekend.
Saturday there is an easter egg hunt at the church, so samantha and michelle will be able to do that too. theyll have a blast.
i'm going to make sure they all have easter baskets, something to remember their visit with aunt nicki. :)
sunday i am singing at the end of the service. i'm singing THE REVELATION SONG that kari jobe sings. our praise team has been practicing it like crazy, and i would really love for God to be able to use this song just to reach someone. it's not about any of our voices, or how we dress, or anything...it's about conveying a message. so from now on, i'd like to think of myself as a messenger. not a songwriter, or singer, or designer, or artist, or anything..a messenger. and i'd like to live as a messenger in all aspects of my life. motherhood, marriage, friendship, etc...i want to always allow God to use me to convey His message to others. to anyone who needs it..and dont we all?
No comments:
Post a Comment